It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Travel - Illustration Friday


Wow! I am off on holiday tomorrow to gorgeous San Francisco and so came up with this character sketch directly in Photoshop - I was just going to post it & begrudgingly skip this weeks topic. But huzzah- I think it's actually relevant, I bet that doesn't happen too often!!

I was unsure how to mask off the guy, but in the end I decided to make it look as if he was saying goodbye to maybe a neighbour in an over-the-garden-fence type of way.

By the way I believe there's no resemblance to me, apart from maybe the over excited look of going on holiday.

Any feedback appreciated, though be gentle it was my first sketch directly in PS!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home