It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My wee voice

With my freshly found interest in all things blog, I've been scouring the 'blogsphere' (as I believe it's called) and found some wonderul examples of great blogs and creativity. I had no idea there was so much to learn.

I stumbled across this article this morning. What an amazing piece - I feel that is exactly the point I am at now, my impulsions to discover and learn more about illustration are pretty much summed up here! Thanks must go to Fishbucket for the huge array of links, among which I found the article.

My own illustrations are slowly improving, I'm experimenting with different ways of converting them to neat computer graphics so I'm picking up lots of tricks in Photoshop too. Look out for some more characters appearing soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home