It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Charactar Illustration - First Attempts

Here's some simple sketches that I've been trying out. Now be gentle, these are my first attempts at character illustration!

The expression on old Daisy here just came out so bemused that I had to have something completely mad happening! The slightly crazy looking guy was inspired by Illustration Friday whose current topic was 'fragile'. I took this to mean mental!



This third one is actually a character I just wanted to practice previously done by Fitz - see if you can find his rather more pro version!



Here is a grumpy farmer type character that I came up with, and shows the converted sketch too.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home