It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Car Essentials

My flat-mate is currently learning to drive, and after her parents bought her a nice, shiny, new car (not that I'm jealous or anything) they went on an enourmous shopping spree to fill it with all kinds of unneccesary crap - from bug-shaped air freshners to pressure gauge checkers.

Personally I've never really had an interest in cars, it's just something I never got into. My old banger gets me from A to B and I'm happy with that! But despite this, I decided to compile a list of essentials that any discerning individual should have in their car anyway:

  • Driving Tunes - oh yeah, none of this crap pop stuff. I'm talking full on cruising anthems like Uncle Kracker and Tom Petty. ooo and one of those tape things to plug your CD player to that dated car stereo.
  • The AA Girly Map - An essential item for those long, complicated journeys.
  • Water - Cars get thirsty too.
  • Lots of sweets - Preferably from here.
  • First Aid Kit - Accidents happen and car surfing is dangerous.
  • Pound Coin - For releasing shopping trolleys at the supermarket when stocking up on item 3.
  • Shades - You never know when you might have to try and look cool.
What horrors lurk in the back of your car?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home