It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Illustration Friday - Crowded

For me the Illustration Friday topic, crowded, conjured up pictures of a busy, polluted city which is what I attempted to portray here. I actually used the crappiness of my digital camera to try and get a smoggy effect from my sketch!
Busy Polluted City

I am off on holiday soon to San Francisco, so I hope to come back with some more positive, cleaner inspiration!

2 Comments:

  • You're right. The camera makes it look smoggy. Good job!

    The perspective is great. I like the little details you have there.

    Only thing I wish is that when I clicked the image, I got a bigger version! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 31, 2005  

  • yeah i wish that too! My camera is sooo poor - the highest res pics I can take are really small.

    I will have a scanner v soon tho...:)

    By Blogger Nik, at Thursday, March 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home