It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

San Francisco Holiday Highlights

San francisco
Well I'm back from my travels from "Frisco", what an amazing place! The sun was out for the entire time (bar a couple of early mornings), we didn't bump into any crazies and from all the walking we did I am now a bit pink and peeling horrendously, but someone at work did say I looked tanned huzzah!

We did too much to mention everything, but highlights were:

  • The Modern Art Museum with some excellent media exhibitsThe classic tram ride, which required the purchase of a banana to get the right coins
  • Lots of great restaurants - Considering I'm not really the adventurous type, we managed to go for a different style of cuisine every night! Highlights here were the amazing brunch at the vegetarian Greens restaurant, and Gaylords Indian restaurant (no snickering)
  • Alcatraz, particularly the audio tour which is great.
I thoroughly recommend spending at least a week to get to know the place, we did lots but still didn't tick everything off our list.
Hope to get some of my airplane sketches and photos up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home