It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

dinky linky

I've been gathering bookmarks randomly now across several computers as I stumble across great sites, so it's about time I consolidated some of them! I've added a few to the sidebar, so have a fresh explore there. Cream of the crop has to be Uli Meyer's blog & his Studio's website which has some extremely slick animation, as you'd expect!

Some I've been sitting on a while, some are from more recent entries over at Drawn!. Also check out the talents of illustrator Kirsten Ulve, her stylised caricatures are fab. Stan Makowski has some mad & slightly twisted cartoons too! If you can understand French then BenGrr is worth a visit & has lots to browse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home