It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Illustration Friday - Empty

I'm finally installed in the new house, just the cleaning to do in the old place now. I always think houses/flats look really sorry for themselves when you move everything out, they are sorry to see you go as much as you are.

Seeing as a topic of mine was chosen for this weeks IF (yay thanks Penelope!) I thought it'd be rude not to submit an entry, so here is my take on my theme, inspired by my old, bare looking apartment.

empty room sketch


I tried to keep it minimallly coloured to add to the emptiness. Where there is colour I used a large dry media brush in PhotoShop over the top of pencil strokes.

tags:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home