It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Subject to References

fingers crossed
Haven't had much time to indulge in much sketching, or drumming or anything for that matter since getting back from hol. Rather miffed about missing the last couple of Illustration Friday challenges as there were some nice topics too - hopeto be back on the pad soon!

Looking for a new house to rent was the priority and after viewing some dumps and some luxury (but over budget) places, we have finally found a suitable one. Moving closer into London, which after todays tragic news is a little disconcerting, but that's just me being overly paranoid. I don't want to vent my feelings about what happened today in London here as I'm sure there's another million blogs where you can read the same thing - for now I'm just glad my friends and rellies are safe.

In the meantime I'm going to wait for our in depth referencing forms to be processed while they check who I am, where I've been, who I've spoken to and what I've eaten for the last 20 years or so. It's a wonder anyone can get into rental property these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home