It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Illustration Friday - Ambition

Had drums on my mind a lot recently what with all the gigs coming up. Hopefully now I've got some down on paper I can think about something else for a little while.
drum sketch
Hopefully this might be suitable for my Illustration Friday topic of 'ambition' too. Learning any instrument has to involve some ambition, and a bit of courage and determination too. The sketch was done with a soft pencil, with the splashes of colour added in Photoshop to add some interest.

1 Comments:

  • Wow, I really like your drawing. Yes it does take ambition and courage to learn an instrument. Besides drawing I'd say that music is the other creative outlet I am so happy to have. Good luck!
    Carolyn

    By Blogger Carolyn, at Wednesday, May 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home