It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Illustration Friday - Tea

Being a Brit, & what with the British being obsessed with Tea I just had to do an entry for this weeks I.F.

Making the perfect cuppa
is an art form & requires strict control over the ingredients and process. Luckily this baby right here does it all & makes the perfect cup of tea every time. (It's already patented too so don't even bother trying to steal the idea.)

Click for the full-sized version...
team machine cartoon

I think it's my background as an engineer that means I really enjoy drawing Wallace & Grommit style daft machines. Maybe it's my way of rebelling against all the theory - "Nah, an udder funnel - that has to work!!".

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home