It's only a phase

A blog for all those passions in your life - whether you stick with them or not.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Joggers Delight

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So it's 2006 & my New Year's resolution of doing some exercise is still going after one session of going running! I plan to go again tonight, even though it's mighty cold & I still don't have the right footwear!

The first time running I had planned a few routes around our streets, mainly quiet ones to avoid the chance of having to pass anyone, or worse - meet other joggers. A square route seemed promising that would take me round the full block, though on the first side of the square I decided perhaps a shorter route might be more suitable after all ! Eventually I hope to make it to the park nearby our house, & then in the future get to the park & still be able to run around it.

When the enthusiasm starts to wane I plan to buy a new pair of trainers which should force me to continue!

Some new illustration related links for the new year, inspired by some Christmas presents...
terrainfirma.com
lastlemon.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home